Motor4Kids [Edition Three] Charity Drive to VICTOR'S HOMESTEAD REFUGE Isiolo County
- This event has passed.
Motor4Kids [Edition Three] Charity Drive to VICTOR’S HOMESTEAD REFUGE Isiolo County
March 2, 2019Tshirt KSH1000
MOTOR4KIDS charity drive has been one of the greatest achievement we have ever done. There is nothing good as voluntary giving of help to those in need. Contrary to what many may think this isn’t about kids driving, but driving for kids. We aim to give back to the society by doing what we love and that’s driving.
The third Edition of our charity drive is in Isiolo county Kenya at VICTOR’S HOMESTEAD REFUGE.
Victors homestead refuge of hope started DEC 2012, the institution is more of a rescue center to destitute and vulnerable children who are infected or affected by HIV/AIDS and have faced full force of stigmatization, some of them were heavily and severely infested by jiggers to point of limbs amputation, others had stage iv tuberculosis and some found to be HIV positive and immediately enrolled to clinic, the healing includes both psychological, spiritual and physical, unlike children’s homes, enrollment to victors homestead is mainly through rescue, then restoration.
Victors homestead totally relies on well-wishers, they don’t have sponsor or donors.
They strive to provide for them but along the way they need a helping hand to do so and maybe that hand is yours. How you ask? Well, the following are the needs:
- DORMITORIES, BED AND BEDDINGS, THEN FOOD AND SCHOOL FEES.
- Clothing, blankets, shoes, sandals.
- playing equipment’s(balls, etc)
- water tank, buckets, plates, spoons
- books (school has library with less books)
- pen, exercise books, files
- Financial contributions
- Kindly donate everything possible to help
Your participation may be what is needed to provide them with books, clothing or even sport items and toys. As a bonus you get to make a child’s day as you interact and play with them.
Let’s come together and drive for a cause.
All participants attending the charity should register on our website by filling their names and contact information. Participants will be required to get the motor4kids T-shirt which will cost KSH 1000. Please include your t-shirt size on the website. Payments are made via our till number and confirmation message is pasted on the site – CLICK HERE
All vehicles attending the drive should be registered, include the make, model, number plates and the driver. Registration per vehicle is KSH 500 and cars will issued with the MK drive sticker. If your vehicle has the MK DRIVE sticker you don’t have to pay. You only REGISTER. MK club members with MK CLUB sticker on their cars should only register as well. – CLICK HERE
All payments should be made via M-PESA TILL NUMBER 983642 (BUY GOODS)
28th February 2019
6:00 AM: Meet at shell thika road / choma zone
7AM: Departure to ISIOLO.
NOTE: Keep time to leave with the convoy.
- Participants will not display or conduct any dangerous or reckless driving upon any public roadway or parking lot during the event. Dangerous or reckless driving shall include any exhibition of speed.
- Participants will not engage himself or herself in any verbal argument with a sponsor or event coordinator. Instead, they should complain to the officials in attendance who will handle any event problems.
- Participants will not engage himself or herself in any act of vandalism, theft, or destruction of another’s property.
- Participants will not conduct himself or herself in any rude or immoral manner, including the use of profane language, gestures, insults or such other misbehavior.
- Participants will not be involved in any physical altercation with anyone else during the event.
- Participants vehicle shall be registered, insured and in a safe operating condition if brought to the event.
- Participants are required to abide by all state and local laws and regulations.
- Participants will not have in his or her possession any illegal drugs or weapons at the event.